Monday, October 10, 2011

Fried is my favorite flavor

It is mostly easier not to try to get off the couch when hit with triple whammy forces of evil: to succomb to the earth's forces that drive you to sit motionless, inert, one with the couch. The couch is a force of comfort and add a blanket and you are just done for. You will be lost. and what I mean is WHAT IS ESSENTIALLY YOU will be lost on the couch not making an imprint at all except for your ass into the cushions.
OR
Get up and make some noise. Counter act that force with an unequal force. Shout into your car speakers the words to songs, shout them back with more force than is coming out to make sure you can. Because you can.
I hope you know I am telling myself all this. This is meant for me to re-read. I'm sure it could help you out a bit too. My reasoning is the same as what is on a banner in my living room: "You can't mope forever". I must also point out that you most definitely CAN mope forever but my loving friends know that EYE can't mope forever because I am SuperManvillian and it would just be a tragedy to mope forever.

So I am off to Wall St, then back home to Massachusetts.

No comments:

Post a Comment